Presentative or 3D manufacturing is a process of making three-dimensional solid objects from the digital file. The 3D printing object creation is achieved through a stabilizer process. In this process, an object is manufactured while laying down successive layers of materials until the final creation. Do not look at anything other than a 3D-printed phone case if you want something special for your device.
The vows of styled cases are well-recognized in this general. For 3D printing hard phone cases, styled cases offer the mechanical firmness and modest impact resistance that most users can live with. Our phone cases models are on market view for 3D printing. You can download your phone case instantly for free. We support the file formats of OBJ, 3DM, STL, MAX, and 3DS to be used with SLA, SLS, and other kinds of 3D printers.
Some of our unique phone Case 3D Print are here to see;
- iPhone Ball Bearing Maze Case
- 3D Printed iPhone Case with Moving Gears!
- Funny Pictures Of The Day – 56 Pics
- Snakeskin case for iPhone 4 / iPhone 4s
- Barracuda pattern for Fierce Forms phone cases
- Cube 3D Printer Time Lapse – GS4 Case by David Farmer
- NUKLES – Premium iPhone Case + Brass Knuckles
- Knuckleduster Phone Case
- First official Lego case for iPhone released
- iFrogz Treadz Case for iPhone 4